Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank you Lord for the blessings

After I got cable TV back in the house again (mom had canceled it in my 3 year absence), I had to painstakingly teach her how to go to SCV Interactive screen, then navigate through the menu to get to lottery results.  Last night, she repeated the steps to discover her winning number.

Mom's been talking forever about IF she wins the lottery, then she'll blah blah blah... Last night, 4th Ah-Boh called to tell her about our house no. and the lottery.  So mom checks and yeah, she wins $500.

To celebrate she called Ian/Michelle, but they already cooked dinner.  So the celebratory dinner will be next weekend.  Mom and I then went out to get a pasta meal at Cafe 211 on top of Holland V mall. I had to pay :( and it wasn't good at all and over-priced too.  Should've gone to one of the numerous better restaurants in HV. 

Thanks Lord for making mom so happy!

No comments: