Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Arigato Japanese people!

I've never visited Japan before... unless you count Narita airport, then yeah, I've been to Japan at least 20x!

Since I'm still sitting around and by now doing very little, might as well go visit another place that I've hitherto not been to.

Going to meet up with the Elmo there and we are calling the trip, "Operation Find 2 Marriageable Japanese Hunks".  On a secondary note, we're also visiting Mount Fuji so I can gawk at the dormant volcano with my own eyes and the old capital city of Kyoto.  Oh, I forget, also spend time with Elmo and eat some yummy raw fish (NOT!).  Probably need to bring my own blowtorch and get everything cooked!

I'll be missing a 168km cycle race since I'll be in Japan, pity!

1 comment:

Steph said...

When are you coming to visit me?