Monday, February 07, 2011

Need to drive carefully this year...

First thing this morning, I called Liberty insurance to find out how to get Roar fixed asap.  They took down my particulars and told me to go to a Liberty prefered workshop to report.  I selected a few in the AMK/Sin Min area and googled them for good reviews in the local auto forums, and decided on 3. 

Then headed out for midday mass at Novena then to the auto repair place.  Francis had jio-ed me for midday mass and I went, but our friend didn't!  But he called and we agreed to meet at Sin Min.

The first shop at Sin Min quoted me $600+, my excess is $600, means I'll be poorer by $600+ out of pocket.  Gah!

By that time, Francis had arrived, inspected the damage himself and felt he could fix it himself. 

So I reported the accident for insurance, but chose not to fix it there. 

Then Francis helped me shove the headlight back into place & presto, it looks like no repair needed.  Totally saving $.




















But to bust my short-lived joy, I got stuck a $50 parking fine for parking at the loading/unloading bay.  I hate this year of the Rabbit.

No comments: