Saturday, February 12, 2011

It never rains, it pours

Not a good day.

1. At 7:30am realize now front tyre of bicycle has gone flat. After some &:))@ at Rodalink, I had to inform Derek no cycling for me.

2. The Malaysian motorcyclist called me asking for $. Said his bike needs 2 months to fix. Either I give him $800 or he'll sue me for 2 months loss of earnings. Even though he admits damage only to his handlebars. Are they made of gold?!! And 2 months to repair? Spaceship or scooter? Madness.

3. Right after that call, when the phone rang again, I thought it was the greedy bloodsucker. But it was a shocked Jo who just rear-ended a car. She couldn't stop in time & was sobbing over the phone. The toll of work pressures, wedding preparations & all really getting to her. Let's pray for Jo.

And I pray for everyone tonight. May Jesus reign always.

PS just found out Michy beat me at Bejeweled Blitz. Grr!

2 comments:

Zi said...

keep smiling, we need to take turns being nets.

Zi said...

update more often will u? ur single frens spend their lonely nights online u noe?