Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Shopping

I wanted to plan ahead - as with previous years, avoid the crowds, avoid the last minute panic buying.

Yet somehow, other than Matty's Thomas the train set, I bought nothing!

Finally I went to Parkway Parade today and bought Ian, Michelle and mom some clothes.  Yeah, I always fall back to that.  Need to buy K and R their Xmas gift and perhaps one for Ian's maid who's pretty nice.  Washed my car the other day cos she thought it looked a little grimy from all the raining of late.  I am more than willing to pay, the question is always, buy what?  Sigh.

I think sporty people are the easiest.  Walk into Runners Gait or one of these friendly local sports shops.  Buy anything in there!  At least I would be pleased with a gift from a place like that :)

Ok, 3 more gifts and I'm completely done.  Cal/Riz - what to buy?  K, Ian's maid - what to buy?

No comments: