Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dinner

Had my first social dinners this week.

Friday evening went out to Mala Hot Pot with Ghee Hwee and Angela - both new colleagues from my NB team. We laughed about differences bet SGP & Twn all nite. Then I went home with Ghee Hwee to see her flat. She stays very close to my apartment but she's paying ~ $350SGP more in monthly rent. Her place is swanky - new building, nice and slightly bigger then mine. But I am still happy with my place.

Sunday evening Alex and his wife invited us to his place for dinner, along with a few extended desktop PC colleagues. I felt more comfortable with them - maybe cos I used to work with these guys and know them for at least a year. But I felt they were much more sincere.. Feasted on mee siam & prawn mee soup that Alex's wife made - Jorraine is fantastic! Then we pigged out on numerous desserts, cake, icecream.. oooo I am fat!

No comments: