Thursday, August 16, 2007

Getting a grip!

Slowly but surely I am getting there. This week, I have gotten my alien residence card (ARC) which precludes everything in Taiwan - from opening a bank account to even applying for a mobile phone.

So now I have a Taiwan Fubon bank account - which is very important cos my salary goes in there... duh!

My apartment is 3/4 clean and unpacked - I feel like such a maid! Who has a parttime maid to loan me? I'm so sick of cleaning, scrubbing, moping!











I have 11 days of being in Agora service apartment where housekeeping cleans up after me... 2 days of honeymooning at work cos boss and colleagues back from biz trip from Monday next week...

Oh did I mention there's a newbie here - he's HK relocating from the US. When I see him, I thank God I have a much easier time. The dude (that's what he keeps calling me) is so lost! No house, no ARC, no bank acct, no mobile phone...

No comments: