Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Old friends in a new city & Moving in finally...

Finally met up with Garin - Kuansie found me his Taiwan mobile tel. He works for Dell - the competition! But it was great to see him again. Then we managed to convince Kuansie to come visit for the wknd. So she did what Ms Hardcore did - fly in Friday evening and leave Sunday afternoon. Life of a jetsetter, spend your wknd in a different city. :)

Food - yeah, she wanted to eat.. a lot... so Singaporean hor?
Check out her Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/tankuan/sets/72157601762442777
Thanks to Kuansie, we now know http://www.prawn.com.tw/ It's actually pretty good, albeit pricey.

Top of the World
We paid 350NT + additional 100NT to check out the view from the tallest building in the world. I can see my work place, my apartment... Way cool!

Agora is the service apt I lived in for my 1st month - moved round the corner, walkable distance.

Office is next to the 101 Building, perhaps a 15-20min walk to work.

Gross Encounters
Snake street. Boy, was it was cruel! I saw 3 snakes murdered. No pix allowed during the show - but mostly my hands were over my eyes.. sooo...

Smelly Tofu. It tastes as bad as it smells, contrary to what folks say about it's taste. EEyew...

Home Sweet Home
The next day after Kuansie left, I moved out of the Agora and spent my 1st night in my
apartment. I must say, my bed is rather soft and comfy. More comfy than Agora I thought...

No comments: