Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A dream fulfilled - Orchid Island

This trip has been in the planning since mid of last year, canceled repeated due to typhoons. This time around, there is so little confidence that it'll happen and when it finally did, even I was surprised.

No excuses, but I was so sure it'll get canceled that I didn't pack til the day itself. I forgot my camera (brought the dive housing though) *slap forehead*, and I forgot clean tshirts. Well done, Felicia (kick myself).

The island is very beautiful.
The hotel is very sucky.
Our fellow guests are very loud, especially at 5am in the morning.
The diving was ok - similar to Green Island.
There are a lot of sea snakes in the waters off Orchid Island - we see at least 3 snakes per dive.

Still, I had great fun.

Take the photos off the Ah Guang :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aniceday0101/sets/72157621290037189/

1 comment:

Zi said...

forgot this and forgot that.. that's e fel i noe! ;)