Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Neihu or Muzha?







I've started looking at apartments. Hoping to move to live by the riverside. The good thing is there're lots of apartments by riversides since there're lots of rivers/streams. I like Neihu neighbourhood but the apartments there cost more. Muzha is nestled against mountains and has less foreigners ie not so neat and orderly, but there're new developments that cost less for more.
Today I viewed 5 apartments over lunch. 3 in Neihu - they were all too small or were icky. 2 in Muzha - both were nice, 1 is a little over my budget, will see how the negotiations go. But in any case living in Muzha means no MRT, traveling via public buses or taxis. Nothing that screams 'rent me!' for now.

1 comment:

francis said...

Don't overlook safety, Fel. Do walk around and check if surrounding is safe, not just the mountains, the trees and the birds. Take some pics to show us too. Don't leave God out of this. We will pray for your next aptment.