Thursday, September 24, 2009

And back to reality...

I had a really good trip back in Singapore this time around. Most of it from the first week of being on holiday in Krabi. For that, I am grateful to Zi, Fong & my uncle - so much fun!

Also this was the last of my miles on SQ too. From here on, it'll be Jetstarasia and budget travels. Sob!

Michelle asked me on Sunday why I like Taiwan. This is the same person who has not yet come to visit me since I moved here 2 years ago. :(

I was wondering to myself why too... In Singapore I get to indulge in my 2 biggest fave activities : RC & RC - rockclimbing and the Roman Catholic church, often on a daily basis. In Taiwan, these 2 activities are curtailed to weekends.

So why do I like Taiwan? Hmm...

Incidentally, I've been thinking of that hamburger place Michelle suggested : http://www.thehandburger.com/. It's in the basement of Raffles City, and it is VERY VERY good. Sigh...

No comments: