Thursday, September 17, 2009

Property pricing...

Expensive, expensive, expensive...

I should've returned to buy in Jun or Jul this year. Now it's all gone on a little peak. Will it continue to go up? Are we max-ed out?

All this talk about V-shaped recovery or W-shaped recovery confuses me.

How, how, how?

Oh, and last night I was viewing some apartments. This 1 unit at Symphony Heights, there as a little altar center of the living room. Feels different. I didn't look at it, avoided being too close as well. And I was in the apartment only 10mins max. Didn't like the apartment in any case. Last night I was sleeping and I was awoken to feel afraid - related to that apartment? I was tired, I prayed and fell back asleep. But then something fell in the room, and I was awakened for the second time. I looked around, saw nothing out of place, very sleep-laden, I prayed again and this time crossed myself for good measure, then fell back asleep. This morning while preparing for work, nothing was out of place. Nothing fell to floor. Hmm... and the creepy thing is, being able to attribute it to that apartment.

Sigh.

Perhaps Emily is right afterall. You need to be rich. If I'm rich, I'll be viewing brand-new expensive apartments. Sigh.

No comments: