Thursday, September 24, 2009

Measurements

The Chinese Taipei running association had sent me an email asking me to verify if I indeed wanted my race tshirt size XS. Within the email, they also listed the tshirt size versus the dimensions.

This is for the upcoming Oct 24 Nike Human Run race.

XS would be 80cm, S is 87cm.... My first thought was, yeah, of course I'm still XS. And then I started to doubt myself...

Turning to Emily, I asked, so, would you know if I am 80cm? She looked at me nonchalantly and said, well, we could just measure.

Amazingly, we found a measuring tape (truly the office of geeks, remember we had filter blocks in the pantry on the day the huge lunar eclipse happened?) and stood in a corner of the office and measured myself.

Then, I replied the email to tell that I'd take size S afterall :p

No comments: