Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Krabi magic


Thank you Zi & Fong, I had a great week climbing/eating excessively at Railay, Krabi.

As a 3rd trip there, and being much older compared to my earlier trips, I surprised myself by being able to still climb 6b+ routes.

Climbing log :
Day 1 - 123 wall
Make a Way - 6a+
King's Cobra - 5 (top roped this)
We Sad - 6a+

Day 2 - Wee's Present Wall
A man can tell a 1000 lies - 6a
Hello Christine - 6a+
Same same but different - 6b+

Day 3 - Thaiwand Wall
Circus Oz - 6a+
Monkey's Bum - 6b

Day 5 - Eagle Wall
Totem Pole - 6a
Where Eagles don't dare - 6a+
Sea Monkey - 6b+
Speaking out loud - 6b (Fong only)

The climbs in orange colour are classic climbs as highlighted by the climbing guidebook.
Other than the excellent climbing, the companionship was really nice. I really enjoyed all the easy bantering and laughter.
Evidence of the really good holiday :

No comments: