Friday, June 18, 2010

Going Home...

Thanks be to the Almighty God.  I found a job in Motorola.  This time next month, I will be sweating along the streets in the land of my birth.

Edward asked me today if my decision is final.  I looked at him back and asked him back what my alternatives were.  He had nothing to say.  So why bother to ask?

After 11 years in HP, the decision to leave is strangely easy. 

All I have on my mind now is
1. How to give as much of my stuff here to charity
2. How to pack the remainder and get them shipped home
3. Closing up my bank accounts, bills etc

What I will miss about Taiwan?
1. My freedom
2. The outdoors
3. Gaining new friends from 0 - I will perhaps miss Rae & Elmo the most.  Sigh...

2 comments:

Zi said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY HOORAY HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

francis said...

Have you worked out the timetable? Need any help?