Monday, October 18, 2010

Another weekend in KL, another set of swollen fingers

Jo/Muk had arranged to take a bus up to KL again to climb.  It sounded great on paper : Aeroline bus, staying in the heart of KL city, the hardcore group together again...

But things started to unravel even before we set off : Derek was in another of his moments, he was driving up with Corinna.  Jo stubbed her toe so bad, losing a toenail and had to bail on the trip.  Viv was all emotional, stressed over OBS and job applications.

This time, there was less camaraderie (in fact felt like almost 0), a lot of solo moments.  Which is a huge departure from how it used to be. 

So I focused instead on climbing.  I know I used to climb pretty hard with Derek as well - but somehow this trip's toil on my fingers is bad - I know what Michy will say : 老了!

Feel like taking the afternoon off to sleep.

1 comment:

-+Vivi3n FaiTh+- said...

I'm sorry...