Thursday, October 28, 2010

The day my neglected/forgotten faith collided with my world

I've been back in Singapore some 3 months now, but have not gotten around to thinking/working towards rejoining ministry nor meeting up with Sister Lily.

I did however, sign up for a retreat over Deepavali after receiving a very timely email from Diana Koh.  Plan was to use that as an opener.

But God has His own plans, on His own schedule.

After lunch time mass at Novena, I bumped into Gwen.  She was really warm and excited plus a little annoyed that I didn't tell her I was back for good!  Wanted to throw me back into my old ministry again!  She kept repeating, we need young people, even after I leaned closer to say I ain't that young no more! 

While talking to Gwen, I spotted Sister Lily.  Very unexpected that she would attend Novena church lunch time mass - since it is so far away from her place of home/work.

I promised Sister Lily I'll come by her home so we can catch up and talk.  And promised Gwen that yes, I will catch up with her as well - as for returning to Cafe, well, let me think and consider about that.

No comments: