Friday, October 01, 2010

I survived!

It's pretty strange :
1. yesterday's first reading at mass was on perserverance.  On Job praising God even though his friends blamed his bad luck on him!  So much for lousy friends.
2. I learned a new word - 自强不息.

I survived the rerun of the M11 checkpoint which prompted me to quit in the first place.  It strangely went through smoothly.

Guess the pressure's off now.

Last night's climb session was good.  The whole gang was there, and when that happens, it is more talk and laugh then actual climb.  Got arm-twisted to join a 50km walk in December, along with 5 other mad people. 



Poor injured Yili also offered me her place in the year end Standard Chartered.  Her impending surgery means she'll be on crutches for a while, so guess I get to run the half-marathon after all!  She did however, asked me to please run faster and not to ruin her good name.  Duh! 

The week is starting to turn good.  Thank you Lord!

No comments: