Monday, October 04, 2010

Recounting a dream

I woke up Sunday morning remembering my strange dream.

I dreamt I lost 1 side of my Crocs slippers at what seems like a rockclimbing area.

I asked a lot of people to help me find.  But people though nice, made tokens efforts, most produced an obviously wrong slipper then went away.  There were maids, some were my friends, others strangers...

In the meantime, I'm walking around barefoot, holding the 1 side of the slipper I still had...

Finally I woke up, still missing the slipper.

So this morning, I googled what it would mean :
To dream that your one of your shoes has been lost or stolen could denote you will have a loss, but will gain in some other pursuit.

Linked to the job situation is my guess.

5 comments:

Zi said...

or it may be hinting me to bring extra slippers for u on thursday and sat. i'll bring extra pants, running shoes, sports bra, hat, sunnies, sunblock just in case.

Felicia said...

Don't forget socks.. I tend to forget that.

-+Vivi3n FaiTh+- said...

hmm...jie...ur sports bra might not fit SBS... it's too big la!

Felicia said...

Oi! This is a public blog!

Yeah and I ran today without a sports bra - forgot...

Zi said...

don worry, e purpose of sports bra is to provide support, u won't be affected.