Friday, January 13, 2012

Focus and Pespective

I scheduled myself to attend morning mass today.  But was really tired - driving home late last night was sluggish - unsafe!.  So predictably, I woke up at 8:20 for 8:30am mass.  Sigh...

Since the accident in early Dec and then joining GWR, I have not made ANY daily masses at all!  Got busy with recovery, then Christmas, then Elmo/Rae were here, then new job... Worse, my head is filled with thoughts that are mostly bike related or some training session/running/sports related.

I always wanted my life centered around church & family.  Caught myself this morning - ok, don't get ahead of oneself - rephrase : I was reminded this morning.  Thanks Jesus!

Starting next week, I will strive to attend mass every Friday.  Will be a good way to reflect as I end the work week, going into the weekend.

No comments: