Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things that move on wheels

Something interesting happened while pushing my bicycle to the carpark this morning (yes, I load up bike for the ride tonight, so after work can zoom straight to brick training at ECP).

So there I was, pushing Speedier crossing Holland Avenue (2 lanes per side) and also crossing from the other side, 2 wheelchairs (an old man pushed by his young Indonesian maid, 1 perhaps cerebral palsy teenager pushed by his dad), then a young mom pushing her baby on a pram went by...  All of us met at the center divider, got a little squashy, but we made it through.  I was thinking, hmmm.. at lot of us on wheels all at the same time needing to cross this same road. 

And as I neared the other side, an aunty back from the market pushing her grocery trolley. 

Burst into laughter.  Very funny.

No comments: