Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Weird - PayPal

My PayPal account does not work anymore because I moved back to Singapore.  I couldn't update the home address in my profile from Taiwan to Singapore and wrote to the help email in frustration.  Paypal confirms that you cannot add 2 different country bank accounts that you need to close that account and open a new Singapore account.

Sheesh.  In this global age, I would imagine many people would have homes in 2 countries.  So Paypal's work around is not good service at all.

What am I trying to buy?  A baby on board decal for Matty, after his parents' car got hit from behind by some blind/stupid/rude bozo. Thankfully it was just a slight dent and nobody was hurt.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280651757303?item=280651757303&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:COSI:SG:1123&vxp=mtr

The offending BMW driver was both belligerent & unreasonable until they had to carry a crying Matty out.  Then he felt a little guilty because there was a baby in the car.  Perhaps this will help.  I hope.

No comments: