Tuesday, August 21, 2012

M weekend

First I had D-Friday - last Friday when all my deliveries came in a single day.

Now I had M weekend - a long weekend where I made 4 to-&-fro trips in my little car and physically heaved everything over in boxes.  In between I took 2 breaks : Sat morning to climb and Sun morning to run.  Yes M weekend is 'Move' weekend or 'Moo! I'm strong like an ox' weekend.  Simply exhausting.

My earlier plan was to pack 3 boxes, move, unpack them, bring them back over, pack... repeat process.  Alex gave me 5 more boxes so that I can be more productive.  And I promptly filled all 5 up!  So much for being the minimalist I thought I was.  I always said, if you can live without needing something in 2 years, you don't need it! Yet it's hard to throw perfectly workable stuff simply because I hardly use it!  So how, throw my old textbooks are perfectly good? *mutter mutter*

My new place is a total mess with stuff all over the floors everywhere as I slowly put stuff away.  I was busy unpacking on Monday when I/M/M came over to swim.  I could hear his happy squeals in his first swimming pool adventure - such a happy baby.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151070165248369&set=t.645738156&type=3&theater

No comments: