Thursday, August 30, 2012

And I have curtains in the room

Got curtains in my room!  And here's my curtain vendor - also a fellow cyclist.  Am I blessed or what?

He arranged the curtains very prettily and this morning, I undid it all to block out the setting sun which comes in to turn my room into a sauna everyday.

I do have a twinge of regret - I thought I picked white for my curtains - Kelvin's swatch appeared pretty white to me.  But in curtain form, it appears very cream colored.  I don't want cream, I want white!

Seeing the look on my face, Kelvin assured me that in the daylight, it will look white.  Because it was evening when he put it up, my yellow lighting in the room affects how it appears.  But in the morning light, I looked at it, and it was even creamier than yesterday.  Sigh.  Too late now.

I know understand why designers say, in a small space, details are magnified.


No comments: