Monday, August 06, 2012

Renovation diary - report week 3

No progress.  Yes, nothing's been done since Thu.  And all the furniture's coming in on Fri and I am moving myself in over the weekend.

Yelled at both contractors yesterday in the afternoon, swung by exhausted after a hectic 2.5 day weekend retreat and was livid. 

Thankfully Ian/Michy/Matty swung by so we had dinner at I12 together.  Now if only the Lord had given me that apartment across the road at I12 - perfect!  Oh well, can't ask for the sky and all the stars in it.  My prayer ask is simple - that both contractor and carpenter can just work hard these 3 days to deliver a finished and clean apartment by end Wed.  In His name all things are possible, amen!

At least I had a great dinner with Matty.  Matty scalded his hand over the weekend.  Dipped his left hand into some hot water (used to wash his bedding/soft toys, since he contracted bronchitis, they've been careful).  If you asked him about it, he'll show you his left palm (er.. then you turn it around to see his little blistered fingers).

No comments: