Monday, October 22, 2012

I watch too much Korean TV

All started with Ian/Michelle watching this Korean series called 同伊.  As they relate in all seriousness, they once asked a dinner guest to go home early - so that they both can continue watching!  I thought they were joking, little did I know... After they were done, I was handed the disks with a "good luck".  Hmm...  

Initially, all Korean men look the same to me, I kept needing to stop to think, now who's he again?  Before you can say 'bibimbap!', I was in too deep.  One night I watched til 3am, ok ok I'm not proud of it but since there's really nothing much going on at work anyways, I took the next day off and continued with Korea hour.  Yesterday too.  I was happily watching and then had to stop in the middle of an imperial decree on dethroning the evil queen and reinstating the good queen, because it was dinner time with Matty!  

The kid is such a fussy eater. Ask him what he wants and he'll say soup and corn.  He rejected rice with soup last night and Michy had to get up midway through dinner in an Indonesian restaurant, buy a cup of corn from MacDonalds for the little guy.  

I am so tired now - between Matty and 同伊.  But be glad, there is peace in Korealand.  The good queen is back in place and the evil queen downgraded to concubine because the wise king was concerned for the crown prince's well being if he sent the evil queen away.

No comments: