Thursday, October 04, 2012

What do you do with your lunch hour?

http://business.asiaone.com/A1Business/Careers/Out%2Bof%2Boffice/Story/A1Story20121003-375359.html

For the longest time, I ate lunch during the lunch break with my co-workers.  I have always been blessed with awesome co-workers - most of whom are still my friends til today.

In recent years, I started to use my lunch break to run errands or meet other friends.  While in Motorola, I could run to mid-day mass which was just fantastic.  I miss that.

In my current job, I totally give up.  I ate perhaps 1 week's worth of lunch with them, then I just did my own thing.  Sometimes I eat at the nearby foodcourt alone, peacefully.  Sometimes I run errands.  While I was renovating my home, I met my contractors to talk to them or shopped for furniture or house related matters.

Yesterday, I went to Far East Flora in Commonwealth over lunch.  I'm looking for cutesy plants for the kitchen.  So far, the plants I've seen are very er.. "plant like".  I want cutesy plants... I'll let you know if I find them. :)



No comments: