Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Paying for car park sucks

Ascendas changed their car park policy recently and did away with quarterly cheque payments.  Payments are now either via GIRO or AXS.  I remembered the first month after the change (Sep) and the second month after that (Oct), it slipped my mind.

So yesterday, I had to push my cash card to pay $12 for all day parking just to let myself out!  And no one was answering the phone for the carpark hotline!  Wanted to die.

This morning I had to find an AXS machine to pay for the month, en route to work.  And I contemplated leaving the car in the free car park at the top of Vigilante Drive.  In the meantime, praying and crossing my fingers that my sob story email finds compassion.  After lunch, I called the car park person again and they allowed my late payment for this month.  Thank you Jesus!  And yes, I need to mark my calendar to pay every 25 of the month.  *mutter mutter, what's wrong with cheque payments, mutter mutter*


No comments: