Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cateye Micro Speedometer settings for a 650c road bike

My speedometer ran out of battery and for the life of me I could not find the correct settings.  The manual offered by Cateye seems to have every setting but what I have.

So my wheel size is 650 x 23C.  ETRTO is 23-571.  These are clearly marked on my tire.

Now set the speedometer to what?  Impossible to read this chart right?

I had to google and people discussed measuring the roll out to get exact measurement, but in general, set L = 1950 or 1938.   (Note neither of these are in the table from Cateye).

Yes, so I am blogging about it here for greater visibility so the next person who rides a 650c road bike and needs to reset her speedometer will be left scratching her head and wondering what to set the L settings to!

No thank you Cateye!


2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

kd shoes
timberland boots
supreme clothing
adidas yeezy
vans
huarache shoes
jordan 1 off white
paul george shoes
curry 6
jordan shoes

Darren Demers said...

Yes, so I am blogging about it here for greater visibility so the next person who rides a 650c road bike and needs to reset her speedometer will be left scratching her head and wondering what to set the L settings to!
stitching unit ,
tailoring factory ,