Monday, January 14, 2013

My sporting calendar 2013

Even as I am still saying "happy new year" to people, I already ran my first event of 2013 - Zoom on Track by the IMD group of ultramarathoners.

Mapping out my calendar for the year, I realize it is still pretty full for a "low mileage" year.

Events already signed up for :
23 Feb - NTU bike rally.  Will be my longest cycle distance of 138km.
3 Mar - The North Face City Run.
2 Apr - Layang Layang dive trip.
5 May - Borneo Marathon.  Signed up for half since it's my low mileage year!

Second half of year plans :
1 Jun - Singapore Duathlon
3 Aug - MR25 Time Trial.  I hope by this date I'm can be speedier.
23 Aug - ACPT Retreat (ok this is spiritual sports!)
7 Sep - Army Half Marathon
Nov - Taroko Gorge Marathon in Taiwan?
Dec - Standard Chartered Marathon & MR25 Ultra-marathon

No comments: