Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bike trip to Bintan

To begin with, I hesitated. I didn't enjoy the last 2 trips with the same people - albeit climb trips.

And Monica, Munch all these icky people are going.

But Zi asked me to go, & I figured, since i've not cycled Bintan, wth.

Trying to sort out logistics of getting ourselves & our bikes to Tanah Merah ferry terminal, Zi & I decided on parking at my aunt's place in Loyang then cycle the 9km to the ferry terminal.

Yesterday, Peter called. He said and i quote 'Monica keep asking me how to get there'. Hmmm. Somehow he now owns the responsibility of getting her there? He then asked if I wanted to also cycle the 30-40km there with them.

No, Peter, I don't want to cycle that distance ahead of the 70-80-70km I have to cover in the next 3 days.

Besides, I have given and looked out for Monica from 2003 thru to 2007. And most of 2nd half of last year. She can go leech off someone now.

No comments: