Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Japan - my maiden voyage

I had fun visiting Japan. 
I realize how blessed I am, I picked the 2 hotels : Green Plaza Hakone was recommended by Meihar & Quemo - it offered fantastic views of Mount Fuji from our room!  Tokyo where we panic-ed a little because we booked a little late and our first choices were unavailable, I picked the Tokyo Prince Park from Tripadvisor and it was fantastic too!  From the room windows, you get view of Shiba Park and the Tokyo Towers.  Awesome view & the room is big and really comfortable.



















And Elmo was really nice.  I literally just followed her around and she was willing to go do sightseeing with me even though she'd rather be shopping.  All the museums, galleries, observatories, parks, palaces, shrines, she mostly did for me!
All the other 300+ pictures here.

No comments: