Friday, June 10, 2011

Marking my first month

Has it been 4 weeks already?

Tue this week, I had my first sync session with my worldwide counterparts on the hybrid product to launch.  Wed, I had a session with the person who generates all the sales reports.  I wasted Wed afternoon and Thu I was distracted cos my new notebook (a Lenovo Thinkpad) arrived.

And suddenly it's Friday!!  Generated a few charts, put content into a few more slides of my launch plans, hopefully by Monday, I'll have something decent to share as a first version.

I am thinking now, I need to poop...  I'm a little backed-up right now. This heatiness thing is contagious, probably caught it over the weekend sitting too close to the unhygienic one.  Which reminds me of Asterix and Oberlix comics from childhood - this character in the village called Unhygienix.  Haha...

2 comments:

Zi said...

i do not like this post. >;(

francis said...

I was wondering who the unhygienic one was when i 1st read this last Sat. Now i know.