Thursday, June 02, 2011

My dream last night

This week has been zero activity since the marathon over the weekend.

It has been raining, so all climbs/cycling has been canceled.

Last night, I got back early, vacuumed & moped the house, completed the posters/adverts for the next upcoming Cafe event to be held at St Bernadette's in July, then retired to bed early (before 1am).

Then I had this really vivid dream.  Came upon some guys capturing a long dark snake.  They placed the snake in an huge flower pot/urn-like holder, then transferred it into a plastic bag.  I carried that plastic bag with the snake for a long while, before finally deciding to feed it some water.  Funnily enough, in the dream I didn't seem to be that terrified of snakes. As I opened the bag, tipped water in, I found it was dead.  Tipped the snake out of the plastic bag into the toilet bowl to confirm.  End scene, toilet bowl with a huge dark dead snake with its dead head sticking out of the WC. 

Think I need to watch less Fringe and be careful in Batu caves this weekend ;)

No comments: