Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Holiday! Diving in Redang Island

This comes at an opportune time.  I need a mental break before I embark on project "get a new house".

Plus this stupid flu just won't quit! Previous Sunday I was dizzy at the 20km mark, last Sunday I couldn't breathe at the 2km mark & had to walk 12km back.  My marathon training is in shambles.  Perhaps a break will do the trick. 

Saw the doc again today to get more cold tablets and she was very disapproving - made me sign against my records that she advises against diving -__- 
Says the dizziness/breathlessness is caused by poor oxygenation because of my infected sinuses and I should be resting, not diving as it will further strain my sinuses.  I got round 3 of antibiotics plus cold tablets to take to Redang.  Should be good.  If I fail to equalize, I suppose I'll just abort and laze on the beach.

I'm all packed and ready to go.  The bus departs at 9pm and then it is long weekend here I come, ready or not!

No comments: