Monday, September 24, 2012

My own pad

Still very thrilled at having my own place.  I was working on my computer one day and I heard a noise from the direction of the main door, for a while there I froze, then I remember I don't live with mom anymore and I don't need to freak out when she's coming home.  It reminds me again, how grateful I am to God that I can have my own house.  Thank you Jesus.

Some happy moments from the housewarming party : (I regret not taking more photos especially of little Matty).


And Ian/Michy gave me a carpet for my housewarming gift.  I love it!  It looks even better in daylight.  Love it love it love it!


Cal gave me this golden hue sheets.  I don't do the photo justice cos it's a little crinked from my poor folding.

And also gifts for the kitchen/house from my good buddies...  I am blessed.

No comments: