Thursday, November 08, 2012

Busy til the end of the year

As it is when it gets close to Christmas and New Year, people start to organize gatherings and meet-ups.  I feel terrible, but I'm too busy to slot in anymore gatherings!

My priority is family and my committments and seeing how I somehow accepted free slots/signed up for a few more races between now and Dec 30...

I meant to do Newton end Oct, relax through Nov, race Stanchart Dec 2, chill and walk through the Dec 30 ultramarathon.  But I can't relax now cos Nov is also a month of races - every weekend is a race.  It is exactly like Oct.  I'm crazy.  Yes, I know.
http://feldreams.blogspot.sg/2012/10/busy-year.html

On a positive note, Christmas is almost here.  I love this time of year.  I sing Christmas carols out loud as I run.  The air's cool, the mood's cheerful, and my run kakis broke out into gangam dancing last night.  Just hilarious.

No comments: