Friday, November 16, 2012

Passport and nostalgia

I just received notification that my passport will expire soon and I was to renew it.

Flipping through the pages of it, I feel sad to have to renew it since it carries with it memories of very many pages of Taiwan custom stamps (reflecting my years when Taiwan was home), a China VISA for the time during the Olympics when VISA-waiver was stopped across board for fear of being swamped out by the world, my first & only trip to Japan (when Tokyo was my intended destination and not just a transit to the US), my Australian VISA for my first & only travel-to-run-marathon-trip in Brisbane (Gold Coast Airport Marathon), my Indian VISA for my first and only visit to the Golden Triangle of North India... AWWWWW

The last years have been good.  Thank you Jesus!

No comments: