Thursday, June 21, 2012

35degrees heat = grouchy people?

I am convinced there is a direct relationship of blazing hot temperatures and people going ballistic.

My mom, Peter, now this awful viral video clip of 2 women fighting in our MRT.  A younger lady had given up her priority seat to an older woman, who then instead of saying thank you for the seat, goes on to accuse her of staring.  Hmm... What gives?  Totally unprovoked attack considering she was given a seat!  It's pent up resentment that just came to a boil cos certainly staring doesn't warrant a nuclear meltdown!

And the pent up resentment is a result of the last few weeks of awfully hot weather!  Grumpy old lady just let it all built til melting point.

The weather bureau says maximum of 33 degrees in Singapore.  I wonder where they measure that.  Under the table of their aircon offices?  My car reads 37degrees some afternoons.  Now I know Garin doubts Roar's temperature reading - I disagree cos on mornings that Roar registers 27degrees, it feels exactly that.

Oh I can't wait for winter.... Yes, a holiday is in order, Australia here I come!


As a counselor once told me, never let your emotions build.  Let it go, surrender to Him.  So oommm... take it all Jesus!

No comments: