Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Looking at furniture and electronics

I browsed Furniture Mall last night and while I am thankful there are lots of furniture shops around, my choices are narrowed due to
- I want it simple, not ching chong!  Read = I like the Italian designs but they are so expensive!
- I prefer to buy something that would last.  Again, as the Danish owner of Danish Designs put it, "With furniture, you get what you pay for".  That pure glass table top is nice, but the sharp edges might be painful if you stub your toe against the legs, and if there's going to be Matty running around...

And browsed IMM just now over lunch hour, without any success.  Conclusion, I still like the Italian table and have no clue with to do with chairs.  Headache!  Will see Lush-lush over the weekend and hopefully they have something I like there.

And I have yet to start looking at lights.  So much to do and so little time!  I am buying this horsey lamp for the living room.  And then there is no room for anything else so I will sit on the horse in place of a sofa / dining table etc.

No comments: