Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Taiwan for the second time this year

Possibly a 3rd trip - business trip before the year is up.  Assuming I don't change jobs before then!  Haha.

This trip, I can feel it in my bones, will be much better than the Feb trip (where I was an unappreciated tour guide who got spat at instead of tipped at the end).  I'm usually happy in Taiwan - that was an exception.

For the upcoming trip, my friends have already made appointments/arrangements, so gonna catchup and have a great time.  Meeting my climbing buddies for some climbing then eat and get drunk here http://echo978.pixnet.net/blog/post/741848.  Staying at the 5-star W hotel for free - thanks to Elmo.  Overeat at the best mala hotpot in town with Vinny.  And gonna go get myself some excellent massages.  Only regret is not being able to make it to morning mass at St Bosco - I love the preacher there.  Will have to attend the earlier English mass at Da-an church instead.  My flight back is 1pm via Jetstar, a very unreliable airline, so it's best to be at the airport early.

I am so looking forward to this trip.

No comments: