Monday, June 04, 2012

Tired!

I am so tired!  I spent the whole weekend looking at chairs/dining sets/sofa... Even though I engaged I&M's help since they have a better eye and also help me negotiate price better (I just saved $300+ because Michy pressed the ah beng salesguy really hard), but the I&M package comes with Matty and while he's very cute, but you really need to watch the busy QC engineer.  He walks all over the shop (and I mean ALL OVER), pulling price tags off furniture, checking out stuff by tugging at them (Matty watch out for that huge statue!)... Utter mayhem.

At the end of every visit in a store, we forcibly yank all the price tags out of Matty's hands and give it back apologetically to the salesman over Matty's loud protests.  Salesman then has to figure out which tag came from which furniture piece... probably muttering unmentionables about parents who can't control their kids...

And I am sleep-deprived from waking up early for yesterday's re-race (SIS Age Group) and sore because coach wanted to push me to faster times so we ran at sub 6 pace all the way (Runkeeper says average pace 5:27) and I am still short of 20km mileage for last week.  My head is buzzing over which chairs to choose, and which contractor to engage.  And I have a meeting with a headhunter in town in an hour.  Tired!

No comments: