Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meet 007 (the bike)












I'm like an agent now.  Sold off CY's bike for him.  Had to pick it up from his place even! -__-

007 was filthy, so I gave it a quick wash, lube it's parts so it doesn't rust and then put it up on Togoparts for sale.  Yeah, I named it 007 after all, I spent a couple of days and also some intimate time washing and taking care of it.

Within 2 days I sold 007.  Not too bad.  Had to however, field a zillion texts/calls, most of whom weren't very polite, some even asking for as low as $500 + delivery it to them!  Sold it to a friend of a friend of Peter's.  So Peter snitched the Catlike headlight & taillight and substituted it with an el cheapo lights as his commission as he had to deliver it to his friend's friend.

Bye 007, I hope you get a new owner who will ride you often and ride you well.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I met 007's new owner. He's a young-ish guy. I was introduced to him after the ride. He sat down heavily at the hawker center, and started complaining in not so polite Hokkien about how women in the cycling group. Apparently his ego couldn't take eating dust from the fairer sex. Worse, ALL the women in the group finished ahead of him :)