Monday, May 02, 2011

Happy birthday Matty

Was Matty's 1 month birthday Sunday. 

Mom in her usual messy style was able to create quite a few boo-boos.  When I first appeared at Ah Neo's house to collect the Hainanese kweh, she was surprised cos she had told mom that she'll just bring those along with her.  Then mom gave messy directions to all our relatives, so I was kept away from the buffet table to find and pick up various aunties from all over Serangoon gardens. 

After picking up yet another aunty and attacking the buffet table the 4th time, I knew I had overate.

Matty as usual had his best manners for his visitors.  He slept angelically, smiled when woken up and then would just go back to sleeping. 

Right after everyone left, he started to fuss, and boy can he scream the house down.  Sigh.

Still, I love the little kiddo.  Happy birthday kiddo, now grow big and strong in God's love.

No comments: