Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Maria is me

Now that mom has gone to stay weekdays with Ian/Michelle, adding an extra pair of hands to deal with Matty (they use the word : little terror), I'm reveling in my new found freedom.  Rejoicing, living it up, enjoying the serenity... You get my drift right?

After a whole week & a weekend of Josh & Toby lounging around on the floor, that plus I woke up sneezing and it wouldn't cease all day today, was a clear indicator that it was time to clean house.  Cleaning is a small price to pay for freedom (which is priceless, as the Mastercard ad would tell you).

I vacuumed, moped, changed the bedsheets, did laundry, even wiping down furniture and surfaces.  If I may say so myself, an awesome job.  *clap clap*

Great job Felicia!  (Hey, everyone has validation needs, even someone as secure and comfortable in her own skin as I).

3 comments:

Zi said...

good job, i'm impressed!! actually i shud pay u a visit b4 i conclude, but being e always unconditionally supportive me, here's ur pat.

PIA!

on a less congratulatory note, your punctuation is flawed in your last sentence. you began ur full sentence in a parenthesis but your full stop came after it closes, which really means>> .

francis said...

i don't understand the title :-?

Felicia said...

Pelicia says, "leave me alone"!